Lobster Medallions in Tomato SaucePrint Recipe
- 8 oz lobster shelled and deveined
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp water
- 3 cups tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh tarragon chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley chopped plus more for garnish
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice medallions of lobster tail. Saute in lemon juice and water.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable