Lemon Grilled White FishPrint Recipe
- 4 oz white fish
- 2 lemon slices
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- 1 Tbsp green onion sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish
- olive oil cooking spray
- Spritz a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Place fish on aluminum foil.
- Place lemon slices on foil and top with fish.
- Sprinkle with sliced garlic, green onion, salt and pepper.
- Fold aluminum foil into a pouch and grill 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
1 serving = 4 oz protein