Kale ChipsPrint Recipe
- 4 cups kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- olive or coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Wash and dry kale, remove leaves from stems and tear or cut into large pieces.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spread kale out in a single layer.
- Spritz with cooking spray and sprinkle with nutritional yeast and garlic salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until kale is crisp to the touch, but not burned.
- Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable