Italian VinaigrettePrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup broth or water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp onion finely minced or dried
- 2 Tbsp garlic finely minced or granules
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk vigorously.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
Phase II Variation: Add olive oil or omit the lemon juice and stir in sour cream or plain yogurt to make creamy Italian dressing