Italian SausagePrint Recipe
- 1 lb ground turkey or chicken or beef
- 1 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and use your hands to mix until well combined.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, cook until fully browned. (You can also form into links, patties or meatballs before cooking.)
- After mixing ground turkey with seasonings, refrigerate overnight to allow mixture to cure.
- Try freezing the mixture in a log shape for easy slicing into patties.
- Recipe works well as a pizza topping, in soups and pasta sauces.