Horseradish SlawPrint Recipe
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp broth or water
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp red onion minced
- 1/4 tsp horseradish
- 1/8 tsp celery seed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups green cabbage finely shredded
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except for the cabbage.
- Pour vinegar mixture over shredded cabbage and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable