Ground Beef TacosPrint Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning see link in recipe notes
- 8 large lettuce leaves romaine, green leaf, red leaf, butter (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- Greek yogurt
- hot sauce
- fresh cilantro
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onion.
- Add water and Taco Seasoning, stir to combine and simmer on low 10 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture onto lettuce leaves and top with tomatoes, yogurt, hot sauce and cilantro.