Green Chile Chicken Soup
Green Chile Chicken SoupPrint Recipe
- 8 oz chicken breast finely diced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups chicken broth divided
- 1 4 oz can green chiles
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 cup radishes quartered
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a large pot, add chicken, onion, garlic and 1/2 cup chicken broth. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable