Gingered BeefPrint Recipe
- 1/4 cup beef broth or water
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz beef cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp green onions chopped
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste, optional
- Sauté ginger and spices in broth and liquid ingredients to release the flavors.
- Add the beef and stir fry gently.
- Deglaze the pan periodically by adding a little water.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
1 serving = 4 oz protein