Ginger ChickenPrint Recipe
- 4 oz chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp lemon or orange zest
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/8 tsp SweetLeaf Stevia powder or 5 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small sauce pan, saute chicken and onion in broth and lemon juice until chicken is browned on the outside.
- Add remaining ingredients and saute until chicken is cooked through. Deglaze the pan periodically by adding a little water.