Flax and Chia Mini MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 1 cup flaxseed, ground
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 2 tsp Xylitol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries Optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all ingredients except blueberries and let batter rest 5 minutes.
- Stir in blueberries and scoop into mini muffin pans.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
1 serving (2 mini muffins) = daily allotment of flax/chia seeds Tips:
- Batter is too dense to make into large muffins.
- Can bake in an 8x8 baking dish and cut into bars.