English MuffinPrint Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp milk coconut, almond, or cow
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed, ground
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp arrowroot powder
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- coconut oil cooking spray
- In a small bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Then, stir into wet ingredient mixture.
- Let batter sit 3-5 minutes to thicken.
- Spritz a mug or ramekin with cooking spray and pour in batter.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or bake in oven for 10-15 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove english muffin from dish and slice in half. Serve as is, or toast in a toaster.
1 serving = 1 oz protein, 1 daily allotment of flaxseed For sweet english muffins, add 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract to wet mixture and 1 Tbsp xylitol to dry mixture. For savory english muffins, add 1/2 tsp onion powder and 1/2 tsp garlic powder to dry mixture (or 1/2 tsp each minced fresh onion and garlic to wet mixture).