Cucumber Dill SaladPrint Recipe
- 2 cups cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup red or white onion finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 10 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together dill, apple cider vinegar, stevia and salt and stir until salt is well dissolved.
- Pour vinegar mixture over cucumber and onion and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes before serving.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable