Crisp Cucumber SalsaPrint Recipe
- 2 cups cucumber peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat.
1 serving = 1 1/2 cups vegetable