Creamy Dill Chicken & MushroomsPrint Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup mushrooms, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp dill, fresh or dried coarsely chopped if fresh
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- Lightly spray bottom of baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken breasts in dish.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients together.
- Coat both sides of chicken with yogurt mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.