Creamy Cabbage “Ziti”Print Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 24 oz jar pasta sauce or 1 1/2 cups homemade
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 cups green cabbage, chopped
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef in a hot skillet. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in coconut aminos.
- Add ground beef to mushrooms, and add pasta sauce, tomatoes, yogurt, garlic powder and garlic salt. Stir to combine.
- Add chopped cabbage, stir to combine and cover. Simmer 10 minutes, or until cabbage begins to wilt.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Pour beef mixture into baking dish, Top with dollops of cottage cheese and spread with back of large spoon.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.