Crab CakesPrint Recipe
- 1 lb crab meat, chopped or lobster meat
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp coconut aminos or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2/3 cup green onions, diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2/3 cup Nut Thins, finely ground or rice crackers
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except crab meat.
- Gently fold in crab meat.
- Spritz a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Divide mixture into 12 portions, Shape each portion into cakes and spritz the top with additional cooking spray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.