COVID-19 Antibody Rapid Tests Available Now!
Diagnox has introduced a new product, COVID-19 Antibody Rapid Tests. The antibody rapid test can be used to detect if a person has been exposed to the COVID-19 virus and whether they have built an immunity to the virus.
According to the new FDA policy, the serological antibodies tests can be used by point-of-care facilities, including laboratories, hospitals, clinics, physician’s offices, and where healthcare workers are involved in treating and/or testing patients.
The sensitivity and specificity numbers for these tests are excellent. They are comparable or better in price and quality than the other two companies that just received formal FDA approval.
Pricing and ROI
As a SHAPE practitioner, you get exclusive discounted pricing of $300 per kit. Each kit has 25 tests, making each test $12. Suggested retail price is $25 per test, making your return on investment $325.
How to Order
Be sure to mention “SHAPE ReClaimed” to receive discounted pricing and free UPS Ground shipping. (Order soon as prices are subject to change due to increasing demand.)
Regulatory Approval Status
- US-FDA/FDA EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) #200056 (There are only two other companies in the USA who have such approval for the rapid antibody test.)
- CE-IVD Marked (which implies that the test can be sold/used in the European Union)
- Australia Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Approved
- World Health Organization (WHO) Tested
- Chinese FDA - Pending (official approval is expected soon)
- The test is registered with local food and drug authorities/agencies of more than 12 countries including the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Spain, France, Austria, Italy and others.
For official copies of the notices/certificates from regulatory bodies, visit www.diagnoxcovid.com
"The COVID-19 Antibodies IgG/IgM (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) Rapid Test Device utilizes lateral flow technology that is used for the qualitative, differential detection of both anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgM (early marker) and IgG (late marker) antibodies. Antibody rapid test can be used to detect if a person has been exposed to the COVID-19 virus and whether they have built an immunity to the virus. In general, IgM antibodies are formed initially by the patient at about the time that symptoms first appear. These antibodies will dissipate after about one month. IgG antibodies are second to appear in the body, about one week or so after symptoms appear. They will continue to be present in the bloodstream for a prolonged period. Combining RNA and Antibody tests can significantly raise the sensitivity for detecting COVID-19 in infected individuals."