Cloud Bread CookiesPrint Recipe
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/4 tsp cream of tarter
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp pure flavor extract vanilla, lemon, banana, etc. (no added sugar or color)
- 1 Tbsp Xylitol or 15 drops SweetLeaf Stevia liquid, 1/3 tsp SweetLeaf Stevia powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, beat egg whites with cream of tarter until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg yolks, yogurt, flavor extract, xylitol and baking powder.
- Fold egg whites slowly into egg yolk mixture.
- Drop by the tablespoonful on baking sheet, about the size of a vanilla wafer, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until cookies come off parchment without sticking.
1 serving = 1 oz protein