Cinnamon Peaches & CreamPrint Recipe
- 2 medium peaches, cut in half and pit removed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Monk Fruit sweetener
- 4 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt optional
- Combine cinnamon and sweetener in a small bowl, until evenly mixed. Then, sprinkle over the peaches.
- Broil close to the heating element on high in your oven or toaster oven. Watch carefully and remove when peaches start bubbling, about 6-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- If desired, serve with 1 Tbsp yogurt on each peach half and sprinkle with more cinnamon.
1 serving = 1 serving fruit Cooking Tip: If you want the peaches to lay flat on your cookie sheet or serving plate, cut the bottom from each side of the peach before baking.