Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cauliflower "Pudding"Print Recipe
- 1 cup cauliflower florets fresh or frozen
- 6 Strawberries fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 tsp greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 drops SweetLeaf Stevia Chocolate
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- In a saucepan, add cauliflower, strawberries and water.
- Steam until cauliflower is tender.
- Drain off excess liquid.
- Place cauliflower and strawberries in food processor with remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Let cool and refrigerate.
1 serving = 1 cup vegetable, 1 serving fruit Phase II Variation: add one tablespoon cocoa powder