Chipotle Lime Cauliflower SteaksPrint Recipe
- 2 large cauliflower heads
- 2 limes, zested and juiced plus extra for garnish
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp chipotle powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- olive oil cooking spray
- Greek yogurt, for serving
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Cut off cauliflower stem to level the bottom. With a large serrated knife, slice cauliflower vertically into "steaks."
- In a small bowl, mix together lime zest and juice, garlic, chipotle powder, cumin and salt.
- Brush each cauliflower steak with lime juice mixture on both sides and spritz with cooking spray.
- Heat a pan, griddle or grill to high heat and cook steaks until browned or charred, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Top with a dollop of Greek yogurt and fresh cilantro.