Chinese Chicken SaladPrint Recipe
- 8 oz chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth no added sugar or oil
- 4 Tbsp coconut aminos, divided or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- juice of 1 orange
- 3 cups spring mix
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup golden cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clementine, peeled
- Place chicken in between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound flat with a meat tenderizer or rolling pin.
- In a large skillet, add chicken broth, 2 tablespoons coconut aminos and chicken breasts. On medium-high heat, cook until chicken is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining 2 tablespoons coconut aminos and arrowroot powder. Add this mixture to the pan with the orange juice and cook until thickened.
- Slice chicken breasts and lay over top of spring mix and cabbage. Top with golden cherry tomatoes and clementine slices.