Chinese Chicken Cabbage RollsPrint Recipe
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 cups cabbage shredded
- 1 onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 large cabbage leaves
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos plus 2 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp Xylitol
- In a large skillet, add chicken, cabbage, onion and garlic. Cook on medium heat until chicken is cooked through and cabbage is wilted.
- Add 2 Tbsp coconut aminos and seasonings and stir to combine.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add cabbage leaves and blanch 30 seconds. This makes the leaves easier to roll.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the cabbage leaves and roll. Secure with toothpicks or set seam-side down.
- Mix together 1/3 cup coconut aminos with xylitol and whisk until xylitol is dissolved.
- Serve cabbage rolls with coconut aminos dipping sauce.