Chicken Lo MeinPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut aminos or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar or rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp Xylitol
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- 8 oz chicken breasts, diced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups zucchini, spiralized
- pinch of red pepper flakes, for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, vinegar, water, xylitol and arrowroot. Set aside.
- In a hot skillet, add chicken, broth and salt and pepper, and cook until done.
- Add spiralized zucchini and coconut aminos mixture to the pan.
- Cook until zucchini is tender and sauce has thickened.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable