Chicken CurryPrint Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp Celtic sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- pinch of SweetLeaf Stevia powder Optional
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 3 cups bell peppers, sliced
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cup yellow onion, diced
- In a small bowl, mix together curry, tumeric, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and stevia.
- Toss spices with chopped chicken to coat.
- Saute chicken over medium high heat until browned and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from heat and set aside.
- Deglaze pan with a little water and add peppers, mushrooms and onion.
- Cook until softened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve chicken over sauteed vegetables.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetables