Chicken ChiliPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1 15 oz can tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 15 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce no added sugar or oil
- 2 Tbsp chili seasoning see link in recipe notes
- Greek yogurt for serving
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a large pot, add 1/2 cup broth, celery, onion and garlic. Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add chicken breasts, canned tomatoes and chili seasoning. Simmer on low heat for 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred with a fork. Add shredded chicken back to the pot and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt and fresh cilantro.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable Click here for the Chili Seasoning recipe. This recipe works well with a slow cooker. Add all ingredients and cook on high for 4 hours.