Chicken Cabbage Soup
Chicken Cabbage SoupPrint Recipe
- 32 oz chicken broth divided, no added sugar or oil
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 cup cauliflower finely chopped or cauliflower rice
- 1 large onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 5 cups cabbage shredded
- In a stock pot, add 1 cup chicken broth, Bragg Liquid Aminos, celery, cauliflower, onion and garlic. Saute on medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Add thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add remaining chicken broth and chicken breasts and bring to a boil. Allow to boil until chicken is cooked through, then remove and shred with a fork.
- Add shredded chicken back to pot with shredded cabbage and let simmer an 30 minute on low heat.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable