Chicken BurgersPrint Recipe
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Divide chicken mixture into four burger patties.
- In a hot skillet, add burger patties and cook well, 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Be sure to cook through, no pink. Can transfer to oven-safe dish and finish cooking in a 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes, if necessary.
1 serving = 4 oz protein Chef's Tip: Enjoy wrapped in green lettuce leaves with tomato, pickles and/or mustard. Also works well alongside steamed veggies.