Cauliflower Tater Tots
Cauliflower Tater TotsPrint Recipe
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 Tbsp jalapeño finely diced
- 1/4 cup green onions minced
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed, ground
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put cauliflower rice in a microwave-safe bowl and cook for 2 minutes on high, stir, then cook for another 2 minutes. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon cauliflower onto a piece of cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer (a clean dish towel will do in a pinch), and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. (The drier the better).
- In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower and remaining ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop cauliflower mixture and squeeze into cylindrical shape in palm of hand. Place on baking sheet and spritz with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes until bottoms are brown and flip. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until brown and crispy.
1 serving = 1 oz protein, 2 cups vegetables Chef Tip: Serve with SHAPE-friendly Ketchup.