Cauliflower RicePrint Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower about 4 cups
- water or broth
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Add florets in small batches to food processor and pulse until a rice-like texture is achieved.
- Fill a large pot with about an inch of water or broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower rice and cover. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain using a fine mesh strainer, pushing out excess water with the back of a large spoon.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable Cauliflower rice is also available pre-packaged fresh or frozen at most grocery stores. Make sure that the package lists only cauliflower in the ingredients, with no other flavors, additives, sugar or oil.