Cauliflower Pizza CrustPrint Recipe
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- olive or coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small batches, add cauliflower florets to a food processor and pulse until fine. (Smaller than rice grains).
- Put cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and cook for 2 minutes on high, stir, then cook for another 2 minutes. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon cauliflower into a piece of cheesecloth or a clean dish towel, and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. (The drier the better).
- In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower, eggs and spices.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- With wet hands, take the cauliflower mixture and spread it onto the parchment paper until it's about 1/3 inch thick.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add desired toppings and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Slice and serve immediately.
1 serving = 1 oz protein, 2 cups vegetables Phase II Variation: add 1/3 cup each mozzarella and parmesan cheese to the cauliflower mixture.