Buffalo SoupPrint Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef, chicken or turkey
- 2 cups chicken broth divided
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 cup zucchini diced
- 1 cup cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 14.5 oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 2 Tbsp Frank's RedHot sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- In a large stock pot, brown ground turkey. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 1/4 cup chicken broth, Bragg Liquid Aminos, zucchini, cauliflower, onion, bell pepper, celery, mushrooms and garlic. Saute on medium until onions are translucent.
- Return ground turkey to the pan and add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer on low for 30-60 minutes.