Buffalo Chicken Salad
Buffalo Chicken SaladPrint Recipe
- 8 oz Boneless Buffalo Wings See recipe link in notes
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, pureed
- Prepare Boneless Buffalo Wings according to instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix together lettuce, bell pepper, tomatoes, eggs and onion.
- Divide lettuce mixture over four servings and top with dollops of pureed cottage cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable Click here for the Boneless Buffalo Wings recipe.