Buffalo Chicken MeatballsPrint Recipe
- 16 oz ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 32 Nut Thins, finely crushed or rice crackers
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil cooking spray
- Frank's Red Hot sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Roll chicken mixture into balls, about 2 tablespoons at a time.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spritz with cooking spray. Evenly place meatballs on pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve with Frank's Red Hot sauce.