Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken DipPrint Recipe
- 8 oz chicken breast, shredded canned works fine
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Frank's Red Hot
- 1 Tbsp onion, minced
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Mix all ingredients together except the nutritional yeast and place in an oven safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top of the dip with nutritional yeast.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, until brown on top.
1 serving = 4 oz protein Serve with celery sticks or crackers. Chef’s Tip: If you use canned chicken, be sure that it is packed in water and does not contain additives or preservatives. Shredded baked or rotisserie chicken works well.