Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Buffalo Cauliflower BitesPrint Recipe
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- olive oil cooking spray
- Celtic Sea Salt, to taste
- 2 oz Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 4 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a large baking sheet, spread cauliflower in an even layer and spritz with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast cauliflower, tossing occasionally, for 30-40 minutes or until tender.
- While cauliflower is roasting, mix together yogurt, Frank's Red Hot and stevia.
- Toss roasted cauliflower with sauce and serve warm.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable