Broccoli "Cheddar" Stuffed ChickenPrint Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup cottage cheese, drained
- 1 cup broccoli, finely chopped fresh or frozen
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound flat with a meat tenderizer or rolling pin.
- Season one side of the chicken breasts with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Spoon cottage cheese over the non-seasoned side of the chicken breasts and top with broccoli.
- Fold chicken breasts in half and secure with toothpicks.
- Spritz a baking dish with cooking spray, add folded chicken breasts, and spritz the top with more cooking spray. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.