Beef & Cabbage Stir-FryPrint Recipe
- 8 oz lean steak sliced
- 1/2 cup celery sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups Napa or green cabbage shredded
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- olive oil cooking spray
- In a large hot skillet, add steak and cook until no longer pink. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add a spritz of olive oil, celery, onion and garlic.
- Saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Add onion and celery and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Then add the cabbage and cook another 2 minutes.
- Return the steak to the pan with the vegetables, and stir in Bragg Liquid Aminos, water and red pepper flakes.