Beef & BroccoliPrint Recipe
- 1 lb sirloin cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water, divided
- sesame seeds for garnish
- green onion for garnish
- Brown meat in pan with mushrooms, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli to meat, then add Bragg Liquid Aminos and ¼ cup of water. Put lid on pan to steam. When it reduces, add another ¼ cup water.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.