Beef BourguignonPrint Recipe
- 1 lb top round roast cubed
- 3 cups roma tomatoes chopped or diced
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp French blend seasoning
- Coat roast liberally in garlic powder, kosher salt, black pepper, onion powder and French blend seasoning.
- Sear meat on all sides in a hot skillet over high heat.
- Place seared roast in an oven safe pot. Add tomatoes, celery and onion.
- Cook at 300 for one hour or until beef is tender.