Baked Zucchini Casserole
Baked Zucchini CasserolePrint Recipe
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, diced (not spaghetti)
- 2 Tbsp onion diced
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup broth or water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, add zucchini, yellow summer squash, onion, tomato and broth.
- Sauté on medium heat until onions are translucent.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a baking dish, add zucchini mixture in a single layer and pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
1 serving = 2 oz protein, 1 cup vegetable