Baked Italian MeatballsPrint Recipe
- 4 oz lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 16 Nut Thins finely crushed or rice crackers
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 fresh basil leaf sliced
- Combine meat, onion, garlic, cracker crumbs and spices and mix thoroughly.
- Form into balls.
- Place into baking dish and cover with pasta sauce.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 350°F.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
Top with sliced provolone or mozzarella cheese halfway through baking. Top with grated Parmesan.