Asparagus with Rosemary Lemon Sauce
Asparagus with Rosemary Lemon SaucePrint Recipe
- 4 cups asparagus trimmed
- Juice of 1 lemon save rind
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp rosemary fresh or dried
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- lemon wedges for garnish
- Mix together lemon juice, Bragg Liquid Aminos and garlic and pour over asparagus. Let marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Steam or grill asparagus to desired level of doneness.
- In a small saucepan, place remaining marinade with lemon rind, 1/2 cup water, spices and cook until pulp starts to come out and liquid is reduced by half.
- Remove lemon rind and pour liquid over grilled asparagus and top with pepper.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable