Asparagus and Apple Salad
Asparagus and Apple SaladPrint Recipe
- 2 cups asparagus chopped
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp garam masala or cinnamon
- salt and pepper to taste
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- 1 apple diced
- 1 Tbsp onion minced
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, garam masala, salt, pepper and stevia.
- Add asparagus and let marinate 10 minutes.
- Lightly saute asparagus until just lightly cooked.
- Toss with apple and onion.
- Serve hot or cold.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable, 1 serving fruit