Asian Green BeansPrint Recipe
- 2 cups green beans
- olive oil spray
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- In medium saucepan add 1 inch of water. Place a steamer basket over the water and place the green beans in the basket.
- Over high heat bring the water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cover pan with a lid.
- Steam green beans for approximately 8-10 minutes, or to desired tenderness.
- Generously spray a frying pan with olive oil spray and heat on medium to medium high heat. Once the pan is hot, add garlic, ginger and Bragg liquid aminos to the pan. Stir to blend ingredients.
- Add steamed green beans to the pan and sautee until the beans are heated through.