Apple CookiesPrint Recipe
- 1 apple cored and peeled
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grate apple on a large cheese grater.
- Place shredded apple in a clean dish towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Mix apple with remaining ingredients.
- Form into 1-2 cookies and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for approximately 15-20 minutes or until slightly brown.
Phase II Variation: Add chopped walnuts, pecans or almond meal. 1 serving = 1 serving fruit