Apple ButterPrint Recipe
- 9 medium apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 3 cups Xylitol
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- Dash of Celtic Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup water
- Fill slow cooker 3/4 full with apples.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until evenly mixed.
- Cover and cook on low overnight or until apple butter is a thick, spreadable consistency.
- If apple butter has too much liquid, remove lid and cook on high until thickened.
- Stir often as butter thickens to prevent scorching.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 6 weeks.