7th Annual SHAPE ReClaimed Symposium
3-Week Early Bird Registration is OPEN!
Increase your chances to WIN
As most of you, who have attended our annual symposium and been the recipients of this amazing event knows, a mass of planning and detail goes into hosting this monumental gathering. Early registration is critical to many of the decisions being made.
To encourage early registration, we are sweetening the deal. If you register the first week, we will add your name to the drawing three times. If you register the second week, we will add your name to the drawing twice and if you squeeze in the last week, we will still add your name once to the grand prize drawing.
1 case of SHAPE ReClaimed + 12 Patient Guidebooks
An $840 retail value!
(For every 25 registered & paid practitioners received during Early Bird, another Grand Prize will be added to the drawing.)
Week 1 (10/10-10/17): 3 chances to win
Week 2 (10/18-10/24): 2 chances to win
Week 3 (10/25 - 10/31): 1 chance to win
200 EARLY BIRDS means 8 GRAND PRIZES
Support Staff: $200 each
Due to extending our weekend together, our expenses have increased. In an effort to minimize that increase to our practitioners and their team, we are asking our exhibitors to contribute more to help offset our attendees fees.
Dates & Outline:
Leaning on our SHAPE family to vote at our last symposium, it was unanimous to increase our hours. This means more top notch training, time spent with your SHAPE family and exhibitor networking.
Thursday, January 24th - Saturday, January 26th
You will receive a detailed schedule on the syllabus when you register.
CEs pending. We will update upon approval.
Thursday: Registration from 1-3 p.m. Classes from 3-6 p.m.
Friday: Registration from 7-8:45 a.m. Classes from 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday: Classes from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday SHAPE Family Reunion
Dr. Todd and Linda will be hosting our Family Reunion from 7-9 p.m. Light SHAPE-friendly snacks and a toast of wine will be served but not to suffice for dinner. RSVP REQUIRED.
How to Register:
Existing SHAPE Practitioner: Shopping Cart
- Login to your SHAPE Shopping Cart
- Click the Shop tab
- Click the Select Options button under 2019 Symposium Registration
- Practitioners: choose "Practitioner" for Registration Type
- Make sure appropriate quantity
- Click "Add to Cart"
- If support staff attending: choose "Staff" for Registration Type
- Only choose if registering Practitioner also or Practitioner is already registered
- Make sure to select appropriate quantity
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Click the Cart tab
- Make sure Product, Price, Quantity and Total are correct
- Click "Proceed to Checkout"
- Enter Participant's first same, last name and email
- The quantity you enter is the amount of participants' information you must enter
- Click "Pay with PayStand"
- Checkout like a normal order
You will receive email confirmation to the email listed on your shopping cart.
Inquiring Practitioners: Call SHAPE Central 636-484-8444
Clayton Plaza Hotel
7750 Carondelet Ave
Clayton, MO 63105
$114 + tax/night for a single king or double queen
Reservation Cut Off: Thursday, January 2nd, 2019
GROUP CODE: SAZ
Reservation Link: SHAPE ReClaimed Room Block
Reservation Call-In: 1.407.992.7957
Group room block is under the name of SHAPE ReClaimed Room Block
- Complimentary FULL breakfast buffet for all registered guest(s)
- Complimentary local calls with all guestroom phones
- Complimentary shuttle to and from Lambert-International Airport (6am - 10pm) daily. For pick-up, guest must call 314-726-5400 upon arrival.
- Complimentary fitness center, indoor/outdoor pool & game arcade room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and meeting space
- Complimentary self-parking
LET CLAUDIA SAVE YOU MONEY ON YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS!
High praise was shared by those who leaned on Claudia to help them secure their reservations for travel and hotel the last two years. You can also go online or get the discount by calling United Airlines direct.
- Flying in? Make sure to call the hotel and let them know when you are arriving so the shuttle can be there to pick you up. Free parking validation for those driving to the event.
- Beverage stations are available throughout the weekend. If you have a favorite drinking mug, bring it along.
- Make sure to pack a jacket or sweater for ballroom temperature fluctuations.
- Friday lunch & dinner, Saturday lunch, and Sat morning break snack will be included. SHAPE Phase I & II, anti-inflammatory & gluten free.
Exhibitors to Date:
- We provide a placard for every exhibitor donation with the winners’ names on one side.
- We do not provide winner names ahead of time.
- We encourage you to visit each booth to see if you are a winner.
- These drawings/winners are separate from the Early Bird Grand Prize drawings.
Thursday: 1 pm – 3 pm, 6 pm – 7 pm
Friday: 7 am – 9 am, 10:30 am – 11 am, 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm, 3:30 pm – 4 pm, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Saturday: 7 am -8 am, 10 am -10:30 am, 1 pm – 2 pm