- 6 oz shrimp
- Chard chopped
- ½ cup vegetable broth or water
- 3 tablespoons homemade mustard – see website recipe
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the shrimp with onion, garlic, Bragg’s, vinegar, lemon juice and mustard until cooked.
- Remove the shrimp and deglaze the pan with the vegetable broth.
- Add chard to the broth and cook stirring occasionally until chard is tender.
- Add a little water if needed.
- Top with mustard shrimp and enjoy.
Cook with a little olive oil, sesame oil or walnut oil. Top with 2 tablespoons chopped roasted almonds.
(1 protein, 1 vegetable)